Copyright © 2014 FreeMp3i.com.
FreeMp3i.com DMCA policy is intended to implement the
procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act intending the report of alleged copyright infringement.
It is the policy of FreeMp3i.com (The Company) to respect local and
international laws and regulations referring to the legitimate rights of
copyright owners, including companies and individuals, their legal
representatives and agents. FreeMp3i.com users must also respect these
laws, rules and regulations, regarding of the state of residence. FreeMp3i.com guarantees immediate reaction and initiation of all the
necessary procedures specified in this policy and in the DMCA upon
receipt of a proper notification.
Filing a complaint notice:
Please, read the following before filing a complaint notice and make
sure that you keep to the following directions:
1. Your complaint must be signed by the copyright owner or hisher legal representative (either electronic or physical signature, depending on the complaint delivery method).
2. Identification of the copyright materials claimed, including detailed description of one, or several works that are claimed to offence the law.
3. Sufficient contact information, so that the representatives of the Company can contact you: address, phone and e-mail.
4. A signed statement proving that the complaining party is sure that the use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, hisher representatives, agents or laws.
5. A signed statement that the complaining party is authorized by the copyright owner and that all the information provided is correct.
Takedown procedure :
The Company guarantees that all the necessary steps will be taken immediately after the receipt of a proper notification. This includes: a letter or an e-mail confirming the receipt of the notification and removal of all offensive materials within 48 hours since the receipt of a proper notification.
Notifications should be e-mailed to : email@example.com